4.6
Turnaround Time

I buy pretzels from here all of the time.This is what my sister always wants for Christmas.

We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket the other day and found this sight by accident. I was going to post something on Yelp about them.

I'm shocked to see a bad review. They are really great.

This year I purchased 4 gifts and every one loved it. I found out about them because my boss bought them for our office two years ago. He always buys a new gift every year and he saw these on Shark Tank.

I think the complainer just had a bad experience.I do know that they get extremely busy during the holidays and they seem to be on tv a lot.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). jc2015_2015 is overall satisfied with The Painted Pretzel and uploaded a picture. the best about positive experience from The Painted Pretzel was pretzels a lot. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Painted Pretzel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare The Painted Pretzel to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Painted Pretzel?

Comments

Glenolden, Pennsylvania, United States #1265950

There are others who have written complaints such as myself that appear to not have experienced a mere isolated "bad experience" with this company during understandably busy times of the year...we were, worse, left feeling ripped off and mislead by a company that ignores repeated e-mails, does not return phone calls in a timely fashion or offer a paying customer any logical reason as to why products are not received or guarantee when their product can be expected.It is absolutely ridiculous that they mention their appearance on Shark Tank in their promotional advertising then use re-runs of their appearance on Shark Tank as an excuse for not filling their orders on time if at all.

Unless things have changed, this company does not appear to have BBB accreditation and the BBB site shows a grade of F for this company.This was a very disappointing and eye-opening experience and I would advise extreme caution if you are thinking of making a purchase or buying a discounted coupon through Groupon to purchase their products.

No delivery or communications three weeks after paying. Frustrating.