I think you should give them a second chance i know new business there are some mistakes & un for seen problems that can occur, she should offer the product for free with all the problems youve endured.Im sure shes try her best to get things straightened out But If your not satisfied email Mark Cuban or twitter him as he owns some of this company now If you get no where we make them as we make wonderful Gourmet as well at Confectioners Corner facebook coming soon..

we offer Homemade fudge with only the best ingrediants. Assorted Candies sich as the hand dipped pretzels along with hand dipped carmel apples seasonal apples that is.

Our orders arent processed until we receive them.But as a small business I do hope the painted preztel has resolved your problems

Comments

Grand Junction, Colorado, United States #1355924

Was going to old an order.However, after reading all the negative reviews I will be purchasing from another retailer.

The shipping charge of 8.99 is outrageous as well.Too bad she could have had a growing business.

Hialeah, Florida, United States #1290068

This is a lousy company PP takes people money and does not deliver.'F' rating @BBB.

I have been waiting for months. Ordered from another company.

Crappy company.What a pitty!